Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Woke up at 11, trying to work out why I had decided to go to bed wearing my plastic flowery necklace that I had found in the toilets in D&E.
Still, felt a bit dodgey, but my stomach and head felt ok, once i got into the fresh air and walked to uni.
Spoke to JC about everything, and I'm gonna find a nice easy 1st module to do, that's preferably 100% coursework so I dont have to stress too much about it, while dealing with everything else.
Also asked about the possiblity of getting to graduate in Jan with everyone else. (Unlike most uni's who do their graduating in June/July time. Derby does it in January!)
So I'd have to wait another year to do the zoology graduation, I felt quite cheeky asking, and then he was so nice and reduced me to tears. (I'm getting all weepy now thinking about it).
He said as long as he can get proof from Dad's doctors, he'll do everything in his power to get me to graduate both in January.
Went shopping afterwards as I owe STF a present. See on my MSN I had a picture of me when I met Matty Holland at the Ireland games and my name was:
"A prize to the 1st person to know who this is."
I did mean it for my non-football liking chums but he got in 1st so won a prize of a pink pen.
So I went and brought a huge gay, girly bow and wrapping paper, so he can have it later.
I had such a great time last night, I really like hanging with those lads.
They're typical lads with conversations that revolve around the 3 B's (Booze, birds and [Foot]Ball.)
STF is really sweet and kind and treats me like a little sister.
N is a male slag and tries it on all the time in a jokey kinda way so we both know that I have nothing to worry about and A is always pissed, I guess that's what happens if you support the Owls too long!
I feel kinda knackered and am gonna have a little power nap, then I'll be all refreshed for the Grimsby game.
Bit gutted by that as I probably would have tried for tickets to that as its only an hour or so on the train from Sheffield and I could have stayed with MH but I have enrolment tomorrow so have to be in early.
Never mind, lets hope I can get radio coverage this time and we actually win!

No comments: