Monday, September 27, 2004

We won! Yippie!
El Karkouri with his first Charlton goal!
met MH at 6 and it was like old times, catching up on gossip, like the fact that STF is constantly texting her, wanting her back. (He dumped her part way through the summer for an old flame, who dumped him or cheated on him, I lose track), she's not wanting to have any more to do with him except as a mate.
H2 slapped a child at the nusery she was working at, which has resulted in her getting 6 months on her police record, which means very little to me.
LF got engaged, then unengaged in the few months between the last time I saw him, as the girl he was with was using him as a rebound.
J is now engaged to his little slapper - I'm sorry, but I just need to laugh at these two lads, how funny!
I think I can offically state I'm over LF, once not too long ago, I spent a vast majority of the day thinking about him, and yeah, my heart did that little leap when MH mentioned him and that little crushing disappointment when she mentioned he was in a relationship, but I think that's mainly due to all the history, I still think there's unfinished buisness between us but its all over well and truely.
Gonna get back to the football now! And it was well cool, they opened up Scream just for us, well our little party of four and the few Blackburn fans that were there, normally Scream only gets opened for Big matches, like the FA Cup or England, so it was kinda neat, but no atmosphere.
Really missed being there tonight, more than ever, for some reason, and I can't wait for the 17th, when I can go to see us play Newcastle.
Have you ever wondered why, when radio stations play "Late Night Love" and other crap like that, they play "What's love gotta do with it?" and "No Scrubs." I mean neither of them are really about true love are they?
Might go and watch Wednesday play Franchise FC - sorry MK Dons - on Saturday as TP will be out and I fancy seeing what Ben Chorley is like, seeing as the last time I saw him, was in GCSE Drama, nearly 6 years ago now!
God that makes me feel old! All the things that have happened to me since that depressing period of my life!

2 comments:

Inspector Sands said...

I hope Wednesday spank the Franchise right out of town. You'll have to go to AFC Wimbledon now to atone for seeing that pile of crap ;-) Although since it's not in MK, it's not too bad.

The pub was probably the best place to have seen tonight's game...

Charby said...

I'd just like to point out, that I despise Franchise FC and I'm only going to see Ben Chorley, the sooner they go bust the better...
I keep meaning to go see AFC Wimbledon, but as of yet have not made it to a game.
I will be cheering for a Wednesday win, preferably 4-0, especially seeing as I didnt get to see them win at all last season