Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I dreamed about Frank Lampard last night...
It was very strange, we had gone back to Halls and he moved in the room next to me, he blantently also had a thing for me, although I was only aware of this cos he gave me his Dairylea sandwich. (It was a dream, bear with me.)
"What are you doing here?!" I demanded of him, "You're supposed to be in Poland, you're playing tonight."
"Nah mate, I got Fossils and Strata this afternoon."
"No Fossils and Strata is on Tuesday afternoons, Its Wednesday today. You need to be in Poland."
"I don't want to go to Poland, its cold."
I had convinced him to get in the car and drive to Poland when I woke up.
Still, I suppose its better than the dream I had with Jamie Carragher and the cooking lesson, that took place on board the Nemesis ride at Alton Towers.
I've never even been to Alton Towers and i don't like soup.

No comments: