Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Freshers fair today.
Didn't do as well this year as i did last when I walked away with a free camera and popcorn maker.
Mainly cos I couldn't be arsed to join up with HSBC/Barclaycard credit cards again, just for the aggro of joining and then canceling them, plus I already had the goodies they were offering, was tempted to see if I could end my student account with NatWest and restart it just so I could have the 5 year free railcard, but decided against this (Or alternately, was dragged away with TP so I couldn't argue my case with Natwest Rep.)
I got a free bandana too, awesome, been pretending to be a cowboy AND a pirate, sometimes both at the same time.
Also have enough sweets to satisfy my sweet tooth for oohh a good week or so, and the usual array of condoms, shampoo, toothpaste, loo roll etc.
Plus a UV perminant marker pen, preferably for marking up such equipment as computer, printer phone, so obviously I will be using this for drawing on unsuspecting people's faces before they go clubbing. Mwhahahaha.
A full day of lectures tomorrow, 9-5, that's gonna be a shock to the system!
Must start getting down to work, gotta think up something to do with Aquatic biology that will entertain me enough to write a 4,000 word essay and a 5 minute presentation.
I quite like the idea of writing about how they've cleaned up The Thames, but not sure if I'll get enough info, or writing up the plotline to FINDING NEMO, (hey its "aquatic"!)

1 comment:

Flash said...

UV marker pen idea - utterly fantastic!
I almost pissed my pants just thinking of the fun one could have.