Saturday, September 11, 2004

Sabrina the Teenage Witch didn't marry Aaron, she realised just in time that Harvey was her soulmate and they rode off together.
Hurray!
You can keep Friends and Sex in the City, I watched them, but was never very keen on them, Sex in the City, in particular I never understood why MH found it essential viewing, it was just disappointing in the end, they all seemed to end up Mothers and wives.
I guess that bugs me as I dont want to get married or have kids.
But anyway.
Sabrina and Harvey!
Yay!
I used to rush home from school to find out the latest "adventure."
(The cuteness of Harvey also did a lot to help this!)
Its like something I grew up with and its just WOW, I kinda grew out of it when I went to uni so missed a load, but it's been on The Ministry of Mayhem (Not a patch on SMTV) over the summer so I can catch up, and get hooked again.

No comments: