Monday, September 06, 2004

Whooo-Hoooooo!!!
You can so tell its back to school time Phil 'n' Fern are back, Doctors is back and best of all Sunset Beach is back.
Mum's at work, so I can feel very smug that she's back at school and I'm not, Even The Brat is back before me.
Its been an interesting Summer, not only with the Dad situation, and the new Mum situation, but I've done more than I've done in a lot of summer holidays, I've been on holiday to Scotland and toured around the Highlands, I've been to York and even stayed in Woolwich for a week.
There's been football, riding and the Independent Study fortnight.
But you still get this nagging feeling that you should have done more, made the most of these three months.
Like gone on holiday abroad or something, mind you it was out of the question with Mr Overdraft being as bad as it was.
There's still a fortnight to go, might go on a hack (ride in the country) on my last week with E and her sister P and anyone else we can rope in to it.
Might even text Oldest Friend, see if she wants to meet up before we go back to Loony-versity.

The papers are full of David James and the England game, and as always the press are stirring up "Eriksson out" campaign.
Personally he's never really impressed me, The only good games I've really seen is the Germany game. (lets face it, Germany WERE a poor side) and the Argie game.
I'm also bored with this blogger look, might look for a new template thing, but don't want to lose my linky things.

No comments: