Saturday, September 25, 2004

I feel kinda bleugh.
Its either me coming down with Freshers Flu or what is known as My Central Heating Allergies are kicking in. I'm betting on it being the allergies, as even though my rooms radiator is turned off, its still boiling unless I keep a window open, as all the heat from below is congregating in my room and I also have boiling hot water pipes running through my room and one of the Jerks has a extra heater type thing, you know the ones you plug in and run as an extra radiator.
The thing is my body takes a long time to adjust to the change in humidity levels and I'm guessing this is why I'm suffering from a sore throat and a alternately blocked and runny nose. (Sexy!)
Hopefully in a week or two my body will have adjusted, in the mean times, I'm keeping my window open, the sink full of water and nursing myself with Lemsip, Strepsils and Hot Chocolate

No comments: