Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Blogger is a bitch.
I had my post already and pressed publish and it died, pretty sure it wasn't me messing up anyway.
Anyway, did you know I couldn't have anonymous (whoo - spelt it right twice now!) comments?
My poor legions of fans wanting to leave comments and not being able too. I think I've fixed the problem now and I shall be testing it, and preparing to be inundated (ok maybe not, I'm sure you've all got better things to do, like cleaning that toilet, its in a right state) with comments (nice ones please!)
Anyways.
Dad's back from hospital and in a worse state than when he went in. Not from the drug side effects though.
No he pulled all the muscles in his back out trying to open a window this morning.
*shakes head* Silly fucker.
He goes back tomorrow for Blood tests and again in 6 weeks time for a scan to look and see if the tumours have stopped growing or (please, please, please) actually reduced in size.
If The Three Musketeers are still growing in their happy little way then he comes off the drug straight away and we're back to square one.
So you can still look at that in a good way, if this trial doesnt work, we'll try something else and we can all breathe easily that I wont unwittingly bring home a case of Freshers Flu, Mum something from her Nursery Brats and Brat from the Waterfront.
(This seemed a lot better written when I had it the 1st time)

Anyway lets see if I can test out this anonymous comments lark and if Blogger just dares to fuck up again, I'll.... I'll.... do somthing bad and then it'll be sorry.
And have you noticed how many times Anyway seems to be coming up, maybe its my new favourite word...
Anyway....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bet i cant spell anonymous again.
Oh wait...