Wednesday, September 01, 2004

When me and MH went to see the Ireland games at the Valley a few months ago we went early as is her custom, in order to collect some autographs of the players.
Apart from seeing Mark Kinsella and collecting his autograph I wasn't too fussed about the others, We pounced upon Matty Holland and asked him to pose for photos.
She recently sent them to me with some of the others from when we took her sight seeing and some from the last time all four of us were in York.
Anyway, I blew one up and printed out Matty to show Mothership and Dad and now he looks at me from the mantlepiece.
He's also the picture on my MSN (I ran a competition with those non football mates of mine to see if they could name him)
Anyhoo
MH - God Matty's sexy
Me - Yeah, (thoughtfully) like a little chipmunk

Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?

No comments: