Saturday, September 18, 2004

Ok, I have half of my posters up, The Brat's TV, still refuses to work, so I'm missing MOTD and I REFUSE to pay for ValleyVision, unless we win hugely and I still am TV-less.
I hope I get it working, I can't miss Eggheads and what about Tom and Susan in Neighbours? I need to know how that's going to work out.
But being TV-less could be a good thing, yes, think of all the extra work i can get done, think of all the extra time spent bouncing around on the net....
Bad me!
No.
I need to work, and if possible push that 3rd to a 2:2, i doubt it will happen now but you never know.
So I will be organised, and I will ring Bobby Robson tomorrow (As well as being Ex Newcastle manager, he has a double life as "Bill" the Driving instructor and Derby County fan - but his disguise doesnt fool me one bit, oh no. But I will respect his wish for privacy and not let The Sun know that he's also my Driving teach.)
I will also eat properly, so far all i've had is toast and 2 packets of crisps.
Not a good diet, So if MH is willing tomorrow when she visits and TP wants to, we will go shopping and get some yummies, like chips and burgers and I will eat properly this term.
Tuesday I am off to find JC and sort out this HND foronce and forall.
and Wednesday I enrol.
Organised!!!!!!

No comments: