Saturday, September 11, 2004

So the England player's revolution seems to be coming to a grinding halt, with people ignoring what they decided on Wednesday and are talking to the press.
Well really, what can you expect from Jermain "Judas" Defoe and once one broke it was only a matter of time before another (Owen Hargreaves) did.
Mind you, he probably thinks he's got it easy. "Hehe i'll break the ban cos what can you do to me?"
I can just see Gary Neville demanding, "look first one to break the ban will be tackled badly and then they'll have their legs broke."
Or something like that, Gary Neville looks to me as threatening as a piece of wet lettuce.
I went to Bromley this morning and it was a nightmare, I hate shopping when its busy as it was and due to cock-ups with the phone and frantic arguments with BT this morning (What do you mean you can't get the phone fixed till next week? I'm terminally ill, I need the phone to liase with my hospital) meant we missed the peace of early morning shopping.
But I now have a new spanky pair of trainers. *beam*
And me and Mum are going to see Open Water tonight and tomorrow Spurs are playing and Monday night Its Charlton vs Saints!
Yippie!
Although its not gonna be the same without Chrissy "Colgate Smile" Powell, I know he's not been playing for ages and I hope he gets some games for The Hammers.
A big smile also goes to Flash and Billy for cheering me up too.
Unfortunately my happiness is short lived as not only did one of my budgies die when I was at Bromley, Arsenal are winning...
BUT... Wednesday are drawing with Walsall. I've been sending Walsall "Win" vibes so i can get revenge on MH. Hehe, what a cunning plan!


No comments: