Thursday, September 23, 2004

Oh dear god.
remember how i said i wasnt going out?
I did.
In fact I kissed N and R.
I didint know much about N didnt have much choice. he had been teasing me about peeling the labels off my bottles, claimin that i was sexually frustrated.
So while i was happuly peeling labels, he just grabbed me and kissed me.
good kisser.
coyote ugle rocks.
male topless fire eaters and female dancers in chaps on the bar wall.
missed east 17 though.
never mind.
Any doubt that i had that these were good guys were gone cos we found a poor wasted girl in a shop doorway and they tried to help her home, she staggered off, didnt like me.
cos i wasnt a bloke.
oh well, we tried and they were really sweet trying to help.
Kissed R too, bad bad bad mistake.
think im more drunk than i thought, they STF and N said if i kissed one of them (R and A) they'd kiss him too.
they lied.
bastardxs
Kissed N again with tongues, i have soft lips apparently.
bad, not getting involved with him.
no.
We have palace at home.
How ace is that? definately gonna get tickets for that.
going to bed now, have driving lesson at 1pm.
cant believe that i got off with 2 of my mates.
am very very naughty and more drunk than i thought, am sorry if am writing gibberish.
missed E17 in the end.
oh well
gonna regret this in the morning.

3 comments:

Charby said...

*Beam*
I like nice comments like this!
nice ego boost.

Inspector Sands said...

Don't want to burst your ego, but I fear that was a spam...

Charby said...

I dont care, I can pretend its not