Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I appear to have been abandoned...
I know Mum and Dad have had to go up to the hospital for another dose of WonderDrug.
But Where is the Brat?
Why was I not woken by Slipknot or Korn as I usually am when they are out?
Is he at work? Has he gone to see his mates? Is he at college? Has he been abducted by space aliens to have experiments performed and anal probing? (Please!)
----Oooh! Eyes widen----
This means, I can watch what I want on the TV! I can listen to MY music without being scorned and laughed at.
AND possibly most importantly, I can have that last piece of Chocolate cake before HE gets his grubby little mitts on it.
Whhhoooo!
And I found out a bonus to Monday night. We are still above Man United.
-----Rubs hands together and smirks gleefully before running away to find a spoon and the aerosol cream------

No comments: