Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Anyone else press the next blog button up there ^^ and keep pressing in the random and vague hope of finding yourself back where you started or another blog that you read?
Nope?
Just me then.
I keep finding random jibberings by spotty, depressed teenagers, who's life is so hard cos their mom's dont let them have a mobile so they write baaad poems and cut themselves.
Or are in Foreign, and Dora The Explorer hasn't taught me that much Spanish yet!
Still I live in hope that one day I'll come across one that I already know.

3 comments:

Flash said...

i do that all the time, it's a disease.
Sometimes find a good un though.

Ralph said...

I'm trying right now

I like your blog, though

greetings from berkeley, california, usa

Charby said...

Erm.. Hellooo!
*Waves hand frantically*