Thursday, September 02, 2004

I just did the BBC test the nation type thing on your personality, I came across as an idealist, which means I'm spontaneous, cross barriers, am imaginative, I'm easily bored (YES!), gets lost easily (I got lost going on the bus to Woolwich and ended up in New Cross and another time I went home from the cinema in Well Hall which is a 35 min walk from my house via a 2 hour bus ride to Crystal Palace Park,) I like to find new routes for a route that I consider boring, I'm ruled by my heart and put others needs first and i'm introverted.
I think with these things it depends on the questions that you get to how you do and what your results are like, so I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt but all of those things seem right to me and checking with E, she says it all sounds like me, esp leaving things to the last min and getting lost!

No comments: