Thursday, September 23, 2004

Still reeling from last night's antics, Alcohol is definately not my friend.
so stupid, N is such a slag that I know it will mean as little to him as it does to me.
But R. Oh dear, this could potentially be very tricky and will have to be handled very carefully,
He didnt know about the bet see, and i don't want another stalker on my hands. The Sheep was more than enough and I may have to sit him down and explain that I'm NOT interested in any way.
We have Palace in the cup!
Can't believe it, ace!
Was cheering in the Friary when I heard that and got a few stares.
came home and text E, MH and The Lizard.
MH called me a sleaze jokingly, Lizard understands how awkward things could be with R. and E went into a paddy and worried over the kinda people that i hang around with.
I can understand after what happened with her and she don't know them so to get told that I kissed two of them for a bet when she knows that normally I wouldnt do that kinda thing worried her.
yes I could very easily have fucked R or N, and believe me they try it on, but in a cheeky kinda way and they all know that I wouldn't go with any of them so its just a bit of a game.
They are decent lads all of them, and if she could have seen them worrying about that daft wasted girl last night, she'd understand.
(honestly, who'd leave someone in that state?)

No comments: