Sunday, September 19, 2004

TP came banging on my door with TJ at 10am, waking me, well actually I woke at 9.55 due to a poster falling off the walls, but I refused to get outta bed till they knocked.
Actually met another Flatmate, when she came and knocked on the door to introduce herself, still not seen the rest, and have been blanked by another one in the kitchen.
Which is real friendly!
We went to Sainsburys and brought stuff, however as the others have been there all over the summer we have to share half a shelf in the fridge and freezer cos they're stuff is everywhere else.
STF and MH came and admired my room and we caught up, then went to visit our Beloved Friary to catch Chelsea/Spurs and the last 10 mins of Newcastle/Saints.
I''ve just been for a shower now and am freezing.
I don't like showers in the 1st place. (Parents, never let your kids sit through Psycho at the tender and impressionable age of 5.)
And this shower seemed to only have two temperatures, freezing and hypothermia status.
My goosebumps had goosebumps, I was huddled in the corner, psyching myself up to dive under the water for about 5 seconds before diving out again.
I tried to man the cold pretty well, but I did let out a little squeak when it went down my ear.
Surely there had to be some trick to this I thought, I mean freezing water in September is bad enough, but in December its crazy.
So i turned the knob and water invaded my little shivering corner.
Huh.
Having not learnt my lesson the first time, I did it again, but after the 3rd attempt I gave up and dived in and out.
(By the way, the name of my shower gel - Ice Shower!)
Phoned up Bobby Robson, and am now going for my next lesson on Thursday at 1pm, and am pootling into uni tomorrow with TP to look for anything to do with Voles.
And then we're gonna meet up with I and C to watch Man U/Liverpool.
We're so close to The Friary! I love it, no more 25-30 minute walks for me!
Nope, I'm just a 5 minute stagger away!
Yippie!
Speaking off staggering the lickle firsties have gone to Desperate & Easy, Ha!
They don't know what's in store, I almost felt sorry for them, then I remembered I'd be hearing them coming home and all my pity went.
Still. Feel all smug cos they think its gonna be some ace club and its not.

3 comments:

Flash said...

Off topic- sorry.
So now that I have no team to care about in the lofty hieghts of the prem I have found myself rooting for the addicks while watching the premiership - cos Charby will be pleased, bless her- only to find myself described as "flashy leeds scum"!!! oh the pain, the horror, the disappointment, the tears...
(Cheers for the link though!)

Charby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charby said...

off topic/ on topic.
What do I care?
I'm just pleased people are leaving comments, my no1 aim at the mo is to get 5 comments on a post.
(so close the other day with 4!)
Comment about anything even if its only vaguely relavent to my rambles, I don't mind!