Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Just think...
This is potentially the last Summer Holiday I get.
For the last 15/16 (my maths is SOOOO poor) years I have had 6 weeks off for the summer, then I went to uni and lost my Half term weeks but gained nearly 3 months off for Summer.
This time next summer I want a job, I don't care what kind of job, Shelf stacking will do, I want preferably of course to have a job in zoology but I am prepared to do that voluntarily until I get experience.
I want to be planning my trip.
I'm already preparing, I was listening to Men At work on VH1 (With possibly the best line ever in a song. - Buying bread from a man in Brussels He was six foot four and full of muscles I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich.)

The house STILL stinks nearly 24hrs later. YUCK, YUCK and triple YUCK.

No comments: