Sunday, September 12, 2004

And I was there for you
When you were lonely
I was there when you were bad
I was there when you were sad
Now it's my time of need
I'm thinking, do I have to plead to get you by my side?

I'm a cuckoo - Belle and Sebastian. Kinda sums up the last few days.

Alien: Resurrection is on TV, its very very bad, nowhere near as good as Alien or Aliens but its watchable and it brings back a lot of memories, of watching it in Derby, with MH amused cos me and LF were frantically texting each other throughout it, she was amused but also pissed cos that was the four hours later he told me how he felt and she was complaining, that Jena and her weren't like that and they were together.
lol.
I want to see him or hear from him, apart from the little chat we had on his b'day I've not heard from him since.
I'm not going to rant, but I miss him and his friendship and I'm afraid that me going home will mean we lose touch altogether.

No comments: