Wednesday, September 22, 2004

To go out or not to go out, that is the question.
Yes both me and my bank balance could benefit from stopping in tonight, but Spurs are playing Oldham and STF, R and N could be talked into coming to watch even if TP can't.
Went into uni to enrol, for them to tell me that I needed to come in on Friday as I'm causing a problem.
Despite feeling very gutted that I had got up early and walked in for no reason, I went into the Learning centre and looked through old, dusty and boring volumes of Animal Behaviour.
Thrilling.
Not even a pretty picture to brighten it up, and not all the editions had contents/index pages, which made my job a lot easier!
Still after 2 hours I had come back with 6 references and even if I can only use a sentence from each of those, its something.
Was gonna go in tomorrow with TP and try looking through Conservation Biology but am meeting up with Bobby Robson instead, so depending on how pissed off and how long enrolment takes on Friday I'll look then.
BUT - Do i go watch the football tonight or not, bearing in mind that I am also potentially going out on Thursday?
And FLASH - Steve Wigley? Really? Isn't he a bit lost?

2 comments:

Flash said...

Apparently Steve & his boys stayed in Crapsville prior to their game against the Cobblers. Cos it's SUCH a long way from Southampton to Northampton.

Charby said...

Oh of course!
*Slaps hand comically to forehead*
totally forgot that!