Thursday, September 30, 2004

Did anyone watch the Chelsea/Porto game? We went out to find it, but ended up watching the Woolwich rejects.
Anyway, they flicked over and showed the Chelsea bench celebrating after the goal.
Now did I see a certain S.P or did I dream it?
Its one of the two puzzling questions that I woke up to this morning. The other being:
"Did N really have a picture on his phone wallpaper of a kitten in a basket?"
Now picture a tall 6ft 5 lad, who's fairly well built and the question becomes more puzzling.
Is he really a secret softie at heart?
Or was I so drunk that I saw something else and interpreted it as a kitty?
In the end I text STF to find out what the hell it was and if he knew.
It was one of the "Crusha" Cats.
So after arguing with my - who? myself? (sounds a little crazy,) other side of brain? Little inner child? - Anyway after arguing with myself I now am pleased that I won the argument.
Oh God. Its getting worse, I'm pleased that I won an argument against myself.
Ah-hem moving swiftly on. Was it S.P making a rare subs bench appearance or was it someone entirely different - my money's on Damien Duff - I got very drunk - I confused with S.P and pointed at and Shouted.
"yaarrrgghh you wanker!"
Someone put me out of my misery, he wasn't in the subs list in the paper today so who was the mystery impersonator?

No comments: