Thursday, September 16, 2004

Computer is all fixed and ready to come home!!!
Whhhhhooooooo!
I have been shopping with The Mothership and brought all sorts of essentials, for Derby, like cakes, and Haribo and noodles and Packet Rice thingys.
Yes, and boring stuff like loo paper, shampoo and washing up liquid.
I'm also trying to Sort out the HND thingy with John Cassella now I can go to uni and see him (Well I can next week anyways)
Meanwhile my Mothership obviously had something on her mind.
"Do you remember Z"
Z and me went to Primary, If still in contact with her, she would qualify as Oldest Friend as Her Mum had her just a few days after me and they became Maternity Ward Mates.
"Yeah, I remember Z."
"Well her Mum came into the Nursery today. She's getting married in June next year, and that Y is having her second child in November."
The hint and accusation hangs in the air....
Ssheesssh. I thought I'd have at least another 10 years before I'd have to face these kinda conversations, but I dealt with it in a grown up and mature fashion.
Yes. I went off and sulked in the tinned food aisle.

1 comment:

Inspector Sands said...

Don't worry. They'll all be divorced and miserable in five years.