Saturday, September 25, 2004

Ok. I think I have hit upon a plan.
A plan so awesomely cunning that it is fool-proof.
When I have my 1st lectures next week, and my Mothership phones I will drop subtly into the conversation, that I know that the lectures on the 28th will be cancelled, as both lecturers have to attend "meetings."
But they are sticking notes up on the internet, (Technically true - well at least for Habitat management anyways.)
So seeing as I will have that Thursday free, I might as well come home on the Wednesday afternoon, as Charlton are playing on that Saturday, and Oh look! It just so happens that Charlton are playing in the Cup that night, If Dad's feeling ok, why doesn't he just pop down to the ticket office and pick up tickets for me and E and i'll just get an early train down that day?
Obviously this will be a bit more subtle than that and I will have to do a huge chunk of my I.S in order to allow me to justify this 5 day absence from uni work.
Foolproof.
Should I feel guilty, as I know that these lectures make up at least 60% of my last year marks?
No. We're not gonna think about that, we're just gonna concentrate on how great it will be to beat Palarse.
I'll keep you all (As I know you're on the edge of your seats about whether I get back or not.) informed and up-to-date as to whether this plan works. If not its back to praying to SkySports and making Palarse Voodoo dolls.

No comments: