Saturday, September 11, 2004

Do you know what I need?
Cheesecake.
In Asda you could buy 2 for £3 or something like that.
Anyway, I'd buy them, and eat them solid for two days or so.
I tried this experiment with Trifle, I ate a 16 portion trifle for several days solid.
To put it politely, my insides nearly fell out, and not out of my mouth.
But I NEED cheesecake, the chocolate one or the toffee one...
ummm.
Sometime I wonder why when I eat these shitty foods I don't end up the size of a hippo or covered in spots...
Hell my eating patterns are screwed, at least when I'm at home i eat pretty decently.
I guess its cos I can never be bothered to cook in Derby and I survive on sweet things like that or by eating a peanut butter sandwich a day - for two months.
Christ thats not healthy either.
Ok. New resolution for Back To Derby.
Eating properly, cooking at least one meal a day, and to take notice when I get hungry, not to ignore it.

No comments: