Sunday, September 26, 2004

In exactly 12 minutes It will be Monday.
Most Mondays suck dick, But this is an extra special Monday.
On this Monday my Overdraft will miraculously disappear, on this Monday I will be collecting 2k.
I will be at least £1500 sorted till xmas, I will be RICH!! Rich beyond my wildest dreams.
So what if it takes a week to clear?
It will be in my account and that means I can spend it.
HMV have been tempting me with a DVD sale.
Charlton are playing - On a Monday Night - and yet another reasons that Mondays Rock, is that it is £1 a pint night.
Can I spend my entire loan in one night?
I don't think so but it'll be fun to find out! :-)
I dont care if its just me and MH celebrating another bore draw 'cause I will have two fucking grand!!!!
I could go on holiday, I could bribe someone to do my I.S with that money. I could buy 100's of Ben and Jerry's ice cream tubs.
Dudes. I just saw two girls streak across the car park.
I might be excited about New Loan but I am not that excited!
Only a few minutes to Monday! I'm going to sleep and wake up rich!

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

No comments: