Monday, September 13, 2004

Alien: Resurrection was crappier than I remembered, then again I wasn't paying that much attention to it last time round!
The baby Alien/Ripley though is cute.
Me and Dad finally took my laptop to be fixed! Hurrah! only been sitting in the living room since June and only a week before I go back, think it needs a new hard drive. *sigh* more money...
And my leg still hurts, I dunno what I've done, last night I managed to convince myself I had a DVT or a possible blood clot. - Hypochondriac - moi?!
From about 9pm last night, I kept getting waves of pain at the back of my knee, sometimes it was really sharp and owie.
I was looking it up on NHS Direct, which possibly wasn't the best idea as now i'm totally convinced that's what I've got...
Football tonight, our first SKY game of the season, the next few un's are gonna be on there too which pisses me off as I won't be able to get home for them.
There is a good interview with Euell in the paper today.
Breezy with showers according to the Weather guy for tonight, so I'll expect to be freezing my ass off and end up grumpy and depressed as Charlton will have forgotten how to kick a ball what with all these international breaks.

2 comments:

Flash said...

Charlton to win 2-0, it's only bloody southampton

Anonymous said...

...I toyed with watching the match and missing university challenge - just to show some solidarity :^)...reading the write up of the game I'm rather glad I didn't :^(...
...shirley there are pubs in derby that have teles so you can watch sky there?...

billy