Saturday, September 25, 2004

Urk.
Remind me again why I went to uni so far away? Not only did I miss Andy Hunt making his (Brief) comeback in the Reserves, the chances of me getting home to The Pal-arse game are less than 40% (even with The Plan) and now it looks like I may miss out on Spotty's return to The Valley, playing for the Chelski reserves.
Sigh.
Meanwhile tomorrow sees me venturing into the Great outdoors with TP, yes, my poor liver is going to recover from a week of excess with a trip to Matlock Bath, We will ride the cable cars, we will explore the caves and eat fish 'n' chips by the Big Goldfish pond and if our money holds out we will be also exploring the Aquarium.
I'm really looking forward to it, In my first year halls, we stayed in Matlock and once I realised that it was a village I have made it my mission to go and investigate and I'm off tomorrow - Hurrah!
STF can't come watch football monday night as he has to work, gutted. Hoping N, R and A will still come, but never mind, the important thing is that It will be the Return of £1 a pint Night and me and MH's nights at the pub watching the Football!
Yippie!

No comments: