Monday, October 11, 2004

Was scolded by N for not coming out to play last night.
Apparently the stats are ok (Hurrah and thanks again Jitsu Freak!), now i just need to do something with the mean and create pretty bar graphs and analyse the data.
And as ITFC fan took great glee in telling me, with all the days that I'm going home, gives me two weeks to write it all up.
Yeah, cheers for that mate, 'preciate it!
Remember how I said a few days ago that we'd lost all heating in the flat due to a tripped switch or something.
Its happened again, now my toaster won't work. Hehe. Am blaming TP, she was using the toaster last!
Oh well.
Better try and figure some numbers out, and no going out tonight either as I have an early morning driving lesson.

1 comment:

Flash said...

If you have any of that willpower stuff going spare, chuck it my way when you go past on thursday.
Good luck with the driving! (cant help but smirk, sorry)