Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Popped in to see JC after my driving lesson - an hour zipping down country roads, scaring the shite out of me, whenever a car appeared on the otherside of the road.
He ran away with Dad's doctor's notes and enquired as to me coming and graduationg with everyone else.
Only the exam timetable is at the same time as graduation and I obviously can't take the exams early.
So I may be buggered afterall, or I can have my own private graduation with me and my family and the Vice-Chancellor.
I dunno, that seems a bit of a cop-out, after all this shit I want the proper graduation bit.
Think JC could see that on my face, he said he'd have words with Evil Mike, the head of the Biology division and Karim, who's head of zoology.
So maybe we'll get something sorted out, I'm not holding out much hope though really.
---
Still unsure of best move to make, not sure whether to get hold of his number and text him or wait and see what happens on Sunday, which reminds me that I need to book train tickets so I can come back after P's party and watch Us V Liverpool in Derby.

No comments: