Sunday, October 03, 2004

Awwww.
Was having a bit of a downer day, thinking about all the stuff I shouldn't be thinking about, and decided to perk myself up by dragging TP to the Chelsea/Liverpool game.
Anyway, it was raining when we came out which depressed me again, and I text LF to tease him about Liverpool losing and how we're gonna kick their ass when we go up there.
Anyway, he rang me and we had a bit of a catch up, he hadn't heard about Dad, and I made him laugh by telling him about some of my drunken actions and he *may* come and visit me, only *may* cos he's the kinda guy that says one thing and does another, but Scarborough is bringing him down so he may come visit me or MH and i'll go see him there.
He asked about my Drunken Kissing Bet, cos when I was with him, I was scared stupid and it took him 5 days of 24/7 contact before I'd kiss him.
And I told him that STF had bet N 50p to kiss me and how outraged I was, being worth so much more and he told me that he'd have at least bet a fiver!
Awesome, I love him, he's such a cool mate.
Right, I have two more lecture notes to type up before tomorrow, time to get down to it!

No comments: