Friday, October 01, 2004

*Trumpets blaring*
I have been doing my I.S - for the last 3 hours. I now have a grand total of 175 words, the majority of which say "refer to Fig 3.2 etc."
Still its 175 more words than I had this morning, Somewhere between here and London I have lost pictures of Soft Rush, Pendulous Sedge and Bur Reed.
It is possible that I forgot to take pictures of them......
Hmmm. A day trip out to a local pond may be in order at some point......
Tomorrow I'm going to see Wednesday play MK Dons. I have been getting a lot of stick from people on this and in the pub about it.
So I'd like to make the following points:

1 - I may be watching Wednesday, but I will be also focussed on us at the Libary and wishing I was there.
2 - I want Mk Dons to self combust, I can't wait for the day they go out of buisness.
3 - I am only going to see them as I knew one of the players from school.
4 - I would go and see the AFC Wimbledon, but:
4a. I don't know where it is.
4b. I'd get lost getting there.
5 - In a fight between Vieira and Lauren. I reckon Vieira would kick Lauren's ass and I'd put my entire student loan on it.
6 - S.P coming home? I've gotten quite good at screaming abuse at the TV screen on the rare occasions he pops up. Seems a shame to spoil that, it gets my stress levels down!
Oh wait. What's this?
Personally I think if he comes back, he should be made to apologise for his mistake in front of a crowded Valley at half time. He should also be made to walk back from Stamford Bridge to The Valley, possibly while naked, covered in tar and feathers and wearing a sandwich board saying "I am a tosser." in the middle of January when its snowing.
Then I'd be half way to forgiving him.



2 comments:

Inspector Sands said...

Well, seeing as it's a Wednesday home game and MK Lepers will get no money from it, fair enough.

But AFC Wimbledon are definitely worth your time and effort - Norbiton rail from Waterloo, and then 15 mins' walk. Or they'll be playing away at Bromley twice in the next couple of months.

Charby said...

*looks blank*
But I shall make an effort to investigate AFC Wimbledon next time I have a break from uni.