Friday, October 01, 2004

Last night about 12:30 there was the sound of music from downstairs, it might have kept sompe people awake but I am a Olympic Champion sleeper, I would have slept through it.
Would.
I was listening to it, and part of it reminded me of Chili Pepper's "By the way." Then I wasn't sure if it was Feeder's "Buck Rogers."
So I got down and put my ear to the floor and then went and got a mug and put it to the floor.
The words remained inaudable. so the actual song remained a mystery which bugged me.
I recognised the next song as "Have a nice day" By the Steriophonics, and went to bed happy.
Now, I am being subjected to Prince's "Have you seen the Most beautiful girl in the world?" before it was Duran Duran's "Rio."
Aaaarrrggghhh.

2 comments:

Flash said...

Hey! You can't knock "Rio" missy!

Charby said...

I don't mind "Rio"
Its Prince I can't stand!