Monday, October 25, 2004

Derby County Reserves were playing against Charlton today.
I only discovered this an hour before Kick-off.
"TP - you'd like to come to see FREE football wouldn't you?"
"You dragged me to two games yesterday, I'm all footballed out."
Bugger.
Ok, am not beaten yet.
Go through phone book hunting out people who may like to take in the football.
Most laughed at me.
Did consider calling Bobby Robson but thought it might be a bit cheeky and I REALLY need to start Habitat Management A, that needs to be in on Wednesday at the latest.
So I've been looking up ancient woodland in London for the last hour, and (mostly) playing solitaire and chatting on MSN.
Oh Yes - I am the Queen of putting stuff off.
Can see me spending all day Tuesday stressed and trying to do it.

No comments: