Monday, October 18, 2004

Ok, so we met up with a mate of TP's for the football, then his best mate joined us.
He used to go out with Ditzy J. (DJ)
we got on quite well, he was very drunk through, so i invited him to watch the football with us on Sunday even though he's a motorbike fan and not a football fan.
*shakes head* deluded poor little soul
they walked us home and he's a pretty good kisser!
so now i'm confused.
I think I'd like to meet up with him again, but I have so much shit going on, is it fair to start a relationship with anyone?
I dont want to lead anyone on, I had enough of that shit with The Sheep, which I can now accept was partly my fault.
I like him, but dunno if its like that.
This is getting pointless.
He wont show on Sunday cos he was pretty well pissed when he left us.
9.40 driving lesson tomorrow!
EEK!

No comments: