Sunday, October 31, 2004

Bastard, wanky, shitty trains.
an hour and three quarters journey took 3.
WTF?
We got diverted somewhere past Kettering and then stopped for twenty minutes outside of Leicester.
The train was going so fast I could have outwalked it!
Still it gave me some time to sort things out with BB.
We both agree we dont want anything serious but I refuse to sleep with anyone I'm not in a serious relationship with so we're kinda at a draw.
Except the damn bastard has made me feel as horny as hell and he knows it, so I think that means the three points go to him.
I think we could get to be very good mates, but whether he'd want that is a different matter, I'd like to be mates, he's funny and a good giggle.
I don't mind a bit of messing about, cos I know its not going to go any further and its only a bit of fun, but I don't want to be thought of as easy so think our -ahem - night time games may have to come to an end.
I'm not sure he wants to be just mates but hey, its his loss and like I say I don't feel bad about going round to his the other night when I was drunk.
---
Its Halloween and I'm deprived of a TV to watch scary movies and no fancy dress halloween party here, like we used to do at our house.
I'm well gutted that I don't even have a scary DVD to watch, I love scary movies at any time of the year but it feels compulsary to watch a scary movie at halloween.
----later edit----
STF being the coolest person ever, text and demanded that I come and help him work his way through the ENTIRE Nightmare on Elm Street collection, sadly I only made it through the first film before needing my sleep

No comments: