Thursday, October 21, 2004

Argh!
Was up at 6:30 for the trip, walking to uni at 6:50 is a bit scary, I walk through a park and a bit of a rough housing estate see, only way for me to get there from where I live, ordinarily not a problem, not nice however in the pitch black, jumping at every leaf scuttling on the floor convinced it was a rapist/mugger/boogeyman.
Anyway got there ok, and set off at 7:30, started a conversation with Surfer Boy (SB), just a word here, - he is abso -FUCKING- lutely gorgeous, scruffy hair, fading brown permatan, and not overly muscled and a happy round face, everyone who knows him and those who don't, have crushes on him.
He's from Cornwall and was supposed to have graduated last year with most of the gang. But messed up a bit and is taking two modules in order to get the "with honours" bit of the degree.
So anyway, I was dead chuffed to have him to chat too as it makes a change from the usual mature students that I talk to on this module.
He's very nice to talk to, quiet and listens and is willing to play silly buggers - we ended up racing our wheely chairs across the lecture room.
Gonna stop drooling now, he has a gf and after spending the day in his company makes me think he's a lad I'd rather have as a very good mate.
Anyway the day was boring we were meant to go round examining the plants from dry conditions and moist and write about how its adapted.
Ok, we have a camera on our phones for a reason, and we made good use of that, writing down the latin names and wandering around, we can do THAT at home!
Afternoon was spent in the same way wandering round the grounds as Paul was being a bastard as usual and wouldnt let me go when I was done so had to wait till 4pm.
I got to Kew Garden tube stop ok and transferred my tube at westminster and got to North Greenwich easy as pie.
Now here's where I went wrong, Instead of getting the bus heading to The Standard which would have taken about 10 or 15 minutes.
I suddenly realised I had gone under the Blackwall tunnel.
Which is in the wrong direction...
It took me an hour to get back to North Greenwich Station and get back on track.
Pah.
Bloody Rush hour

1 comment:

Inspector Sands said...

I thought only Yuppie Village residents did that?