Monday, October 25, 2004

So went out at 2, caught most of the Blackburn/Southhampton match.
Then time for action! (e.g the Manure/Arse match)
Was meant to be meeting Biker Boy after the game but he called off with that serious and life threatening disease known as Man-Flu.
So asked if I'd come to his after the game.
N,R,A and STF were naturally gutted that they couldn't check him out and demanded that I stand him up.
"If you go to his, he'll think you're easy." N pointed out wisely. "Stay out till 9 at least, without giving him a reason then go round, but I think you should stay out with us all night."
I didnt really get much chance to argue, He carried me (quite literally - nearly dropping me on my head at one point) to different bars and he and STF brought me doubles so I had to stay!
Anyway, did go about 9-ish and I got the "Dad Talk" from N.
I've never had the Dad Talk so was quite impressed. He might be a sarky bastard but he cares.
"Its worth waiting for but make sure you don't get made to do anything you dont wanna do, and if he gets a bit much for you, we'll kick his head in for you."
Anyway, we watched Predator and part of Alien3, and then found other ways to entertain ourselves!
Not that we did anything major, just messed about a little, could have gone all the way pretty easily but I have Will-Power!
Walked back here about 1:40 and went to bed.
He's not text me yet today and I dont think he will.
To tell the truth I'm not really that fussed, I dunno if I should be or not, or feel used, but frankly I don't really give a shit either way.
If he did text now asking me to come round I'd text back telling him to go fuck himself with a cactus.

2 comments:

Flash said...

With a cactus???!!!
eyes watering here

Charby said...

Damn right.
A big, super-spiky one.