Sunday, October 10, 2004

Huh.
Didn't wake up till late and went into town where I went on a bit of a mini-DVD spree, picking up Lethal Weapon2 for £3 and buying Braveheart and Die Hard2 in a buy one get one free deal at Smiths.
Why do shops put the sequals out for stupid prices but not the originals?
Its all a con really.
But no more DVD's for me until Harry Potter3 comes out and the extended LOTR2 comes in the post soon.
I think Thomas More was the one I was thinking of last night, I knew it was something with a "name" name, one of my friends from the stables went there.
I saw ITFC Fan on the way to the pub yesterday, he was off to uni to do some work.
Jesus, get your priorities right, am sure I will be upset when he next tries to show me how much he's done and ends up with several grades better than me, but hey!
You gotta take a break sometimes.
Going home on Thursday, so better have a fairly cheap week, this week, no nights out. (well apart from Wednesday nights game, and I'll come home straight after full time so can't be tempted into spending more money.)
TP's getting good at the football, she now knows who Alan Curbishley is - even if she did try to tell me his name was Alan Carmichael - and she knows Deano, so now she can graduate onto the harder players.
She already knew people like Sven, Becks, Owen and Rio and knows Spotty from when I dragged her and TJ to watch the Southhampton game, and the Chelsea away game, she'll be able to name the whole team by Xmas, if I have anything to do with it.

No comments: