Thursday, October 28, 2004

He didn't say anything.
Nothing that I could see as being taken as offensive or degoratory.
He called them the Pal-arse instead of Pal-is and said it was us against That Lot.
Surely if we're going to sack him, we should also get rid of the guy who put up a little film of us beating them last time we played them?
Anyway, you can read more about it here, (including a match report, I'm far too depressed about the result still to put links up to other match reports and give my version of the game) and here and get his apology here.
I want him back!
Meantime I have plans to cure my general depression by watching my tape of the '98 playoff final and eating Ben and Jerry's - which lets face it is THE king(s) of Ice cream.
---
Isn't it terrible that a football result has managed to bring this result to me? Then again I think a lot of it is everything thats going on as well.
Hopefully once all the I.S is in a huge weight will be off my shoulders.
At the mo I feel like I'm getting bogged down in a never ending mess of Dad being "A walking corpse" as the Brat described him/trying to help E, who is taking a turn for the worse/The fact that I'm taking a backwards step in going home/I'm terrified of losing the tiny bit of self confidence and esteem that I got from being away, and being with Mothership who takes it all away/screwing up this, my most important term/not being able to look after everyone.
It all seems to be going round and round my head at the mo and not getting an escape route.
So yeah, its all a hell of a lot and I dunno why all of a sudden it seems to be leaning heavily on my shoulders, when I can least afford it too.

1 comment:

Flash said...

Blimey girl, one of these days I'm gonna have to take the short trip to derby & give you a proper hug!
Till then hang in there Charbs