Saturday, October 30, 2004

*sigh*
There was a bonus to going home, I should remember that, I came home and found lots of stuff out for Habitat Management, so what if I didn't get any I.S done?
We didn't win today.
I get the feeling that its going to be a long, season.
Was pleased that J.J scored, I remain hopelessly optimistic that he will find his first season form again and Konchesky showed up as a late sub, we'd been wondering where he was earlier in the day.
I quite like Konch, I dunno what Curbs seems to have against him as to why he don't play very often.
I totally missed the own goal as I had turned to hand Granddad the programme, guess that was a bonus too!
Anyway, Jerome Thomas who was one of the few highlights from Wednesday night, also had another good game, I thought and I have to say that I think Luke Young has improved a hell of a lot this season, getting forward and everything.
MH text all excited telling about seeing Mark DeBolla, from when we went to Chesterfield last season and I told him I was stalking him, (Worrying both him and his missus!)
She also noted that Jamal Campbell-Ryce was a "Dirty little basket." as she put it.
---
You may also have noticed that I now have a "contact me" on the side there----->
Originally when I started this blog it was just for me to whinge off privately in, away from prying eyes, then somewhere along the line I decided I wanted to have comments and things, and then to have other people who read this, although I'm sure my readership equals about 3 people and I'm still freakily afraid of someone I know finding out about this.
Anyway, I tried to send JAKARTASS an email so I can claim my prize but if you never receive the email, would it be possible to contact me on that?
---
Off now to watch "Straw dogs" with Dad, possibly taking in a little MOTD so I can laugh at Manure!

1 comment:

Charby said...

There was some booing, I'm afraid.
Think Curbs is coming under some pressure this season cos every expects another top 6 performance.