Friday, October 29, 2004

See that Spotty Parker was in the paper yesterday about gambling?
I guess he needs something to spend his millions on.
Bet he was well impressed about being described as an "England ace!"
---
Biker Boy text last night, the first time I'd heard from him since Sunday night after I'd been telling Jitsu Freak all about my escapades on MSN.
Anyway I text him back last night and then not heard nothing.
So not sure where I stand there, To be fair, I deliberately didn't text him or contact him in any way after Sunday to see what he would do, and as I hadn't heard anything assumed it was like some sort of one night thing.
Have I been fucked over? Was he only texting to find out whether I was free to go round there? Is it wrong that I still don't care either way? Will I get to use my Fuck yourself with a cactus line?
---
I got locked out of my own house today.
I'd gone back down the Heritage centre today, couldn't find any more useful info so came home and M&D had gone to ASDA.
I did have keys, I dunno where my house keys are so had borrowed Dad's.
I couldn't get into the house, couldn't even get into the porch!
I sat on the front wall for 15 minutes before the neighbours came up to rescue me.
It was freezing and I was wondering if they had done the "Change the locks" thing.

No comments: