Saturday, October 09, 2004

im pissed.
been out drinking since 2
never unestimate the pulling power of a charlton shirt.
Been chatted up by lad from Luton, who watched cup match last year, and recognised me from monday nights.
found lad who went to catholdic school in Eltham, Joan Roan? dunno what that one is, any help? reminds me why i hate london lads, sorry but im used to lads and lad talk my best mates are lads and i hang with them often but london lad talk puts me on edge and makes me uncomforthable.
poor scottish squaddie, found him too, and his mate Ruprect, only his real name was pete? go figure.
ended up pouring my heart out to him and him likewise.
bless, think he was marries, and lonely, and not getting non army life .
would have liked him as mate, bless.
no becks for wedsnesday.
ah well.

1 comment:

Inspector Sands said...

John Roan's in Blackheath and is very un-Catholic. You thinking of St Thomas More?