Saturday, November 20, 2004

yuck.
What a day.
Watched Harry Potter 3 last night with TP then BB asked if I'd come to his, he'd just got himself wasted on a bottle of wine and was fairly emotional.
By the time I got there he was onto the "lets be aggressive and fall over lots" stage.
Which was kinda funny.
MH text, and I think things got sorted, but according to STF today, she text him saying that we'd had a huge row, so God only knows what she's up to there, apart from being a huuge drama queen.
I'm not pissed with her anymore, I told her I was angry, she apologised, I thought that was the end of the matter, but obviously not to her!
Woke up and badgered BB until he made me breakfast in bed, sausages, burgers, toast and hash browns, what a sweetie!
While eating that, I kinda got the feeling that things were not right and when I came home I realised that I had been right and my insides were happily falling out.
Struggled down to Our Beloved Friary in order to watch us lose and then staggered back home, where I have spent the rest of the day, curled up in my bed, contemplating DIY surgery on myself, ANYTHING to get the pain to go away!
So my plan of getting work done today has been wasted, dont think I'll be out with the lads tonight and I'll be curled up, gobbling paracetemol and cursing once again the fact that I was born a girl.

No comments: