Saturday, November 06, 2004

I think LF now thinks Im sucidal, or slightly pathetic, I sent him a series of increasingly desperate texts, and he's coming to see me and stay for a few days.
He's had an accident himself, got slammed into by a pallet truck and pinned against a concrete post, so is off on sick pay.
Bless him.
This is either a good thing that he's coming to visit or a bad thing.
A - it means the BB will probably get pissed, and not want to see me anymore, which could be a good thing, cos I'm growing more and more aware that I cannot allow this situation to continue.
B - Just getting the texts was making me fluttery in the tummy and eager for more, so it is possible that I'll get drunk one night while he's here and confess all, and be rejected, as from the way he was sounding tonight, he now just sees me as a mate.
But we'll wait and see.

No comments: