Monday, November 15, 2004

I won a rubber glove!
Yay me!
A yellow ribber glove!
I have no idea why I won it, suspect it was for the 4 bottles of VK that I brought last night..
Met MH at Derby Station, and we ended up in Our Beloved Friary, meeting A and STF there.
Wit my glove proudly on one hand we met up with N and R and N's Housemate J and got carried (Why does N always end up carrying me? I dont get it.) to a bar in town, only stayed for the one there (aint i good?)
Then came home and finished the hab management, while pissed, what an achievement!
Then went to see BB and had just settled down to sleep, still proudly showing off my glove when LF text at 2am, informing me that he was pissed.
Then about half 4, I had a dream of spiders crawling up my spine and down my arm, and spiders dont really bother me but I felt the legs and I woke bolt upright, shouting.
"Oh Shit! Oh Shit!" and slapping my arm and any part of BB that didnt get out of the way quick enough
Anyway, managed to get Hab management in (Yay!) and we drove for 3 hours to see baby white fluffy seals (very, very, very, very cute) for an hour then came back home again.
Meanwhile me and LF were in the middle of a serious Text war, as we usually manage to do.
Wanted to get my own back so sent him a text hoping I'd woken him, only he was already awake and we then had a 2 hour text conversation, which ended with me deciding I was God and he was a lesser God who was only fit to lick my God-sandals and be the main God when I was on holidays.
Now I think I'm being taken out by STF and N to a pub quiz then possibly a night at Desperate and Easy.

No comments: