Friday, November 19, 2004

Things I have learned lately.

1 - The Grudge, is the SHIT scariest movie ever. Normally horror movies dont bother me but that was shit scary. Me and STF we're continually hiding in our seats or grabbing each other to make each other jump.
2 - The Japanese make the best horror movies.
3 - My Brat passed his driving test, I'm never gonna hear the end of it.
4 - American English by Idlewild, is possibly one of THE most awesome songs ever. Full stop.

I got a text from The Sheep today.
"Cliff Richard. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I'm tired of the stick I've been getting for this and the Gary Neville Shirt.
So come on, loyal readers, whats the worst thing you ever had to admit too? Come on, you can admit to it here and get it off your chest and be absolved of your sins, that STEPS CD? All is forgiven.
Fancying Paula Radcliffe? Get it off your chest now.

4 comments:

Charby said...

The Young Ones, Bachelor Boy, Summer Holiday, Wired for sound, Mistletoe and Wine, Living doll, Devil Woman, Congratulations, We Dont Talk Any More.
I refuse to believe that anyone can read that list and not instantly start singing a line from one of those songs.
I'm not saying that I'm his number 1 fan or anything, but you have to admit those songs are legends.

Babs said...

I saw A-ha in concert.

I WANTED to, which is the worse part.

Flash said...

I find Star Trek Voyager's Captain Janeway strangely acctractive (blush)

Charby said...

Ok, maybe none of those are as bad as my confessions.
But you are all forgiven for those sins and your slate has been wiped clean.