Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Celebrated handing in the Voles last night, by going round to BB's to watch Shrek (and do "other things").
Except Shrek didnt work on his computer or his PS2. (Think I was lured there under false pretences!)
He's a right twitcher, I could be quite happily asleep and then the next thing I know, he suddenly pulls of a huge twitch. (Re-reading that, that could be taken the wrong way!) and there's me thinking we're in the middle of another Earthquake or on the verge of being kicked outta bed.
Or getting an elbow in the face, like last night, and it was a proper forearm smash.
Apparently, he turned to me, expecting to see tears, blood, but all he got was a mumbled "fucking hell." and then I was asleep again.
So I never really sleep well when I'm there and it doesn't help when I wake up with thoughts of rapists and attackers, to find he's draped his arm over me, and then I can never get back to sleep until he moves as I feel all claustrophobic and trapped.
(He thinks it's funny.)
Anyway I think STF Fan is organising a lads (and me!) night out, to celebrate me handing in the I.S, which will involve them buying me drinks all night long!
Yeah me!
Ecept I have to be in uni for 9 AT THE VERY LATEST tomorrow for a meeting with Evil Mike.
Urk.

No comments: