Monday, November 29, 2004

MH flipped again last night, telling H2 that i was only going home after uni cos it meant I wouldnt have to get a job, wouldnt have to worry about being in the real world.
Pissed me off cos lets face it, I don't exactly hide the fact to anyone (but my folks) that I dont really get on with my Mum and I REALLY didn't want to go home after uni.
So What the hell is that all about then?
----
There has been a strange smell in my room, slightly cheesy, which baffled me cos I dont like cheese.
So i made an attempt at tracking down the smell, first suspect was my trainers, then it was the remains of the pizza box, I moved several carrier bags, several of the bottles of pepsi that I had brought for LF so he didn't have to face the awful-tasting and much dreaded Derby Water, the smell remained. I looked under the bed, wasn't there, nor was it under the pile of dirty towels.
Puzzled I sat back and considered and then I spotted it.
A sock, a rather lost and sheepish looking sock, callously abandoned by his previous owner.
This sock is now being held ransom, the smell safely contained in a zippy bag, until the LF bothers to reply to his text asking what the fuck he wants me to do with it.
One thing is for certain, I'm not taking it out of its protective bag again, not without the appropriate and obligatory gas mask.

No comments: