Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I have a little confession..
And its not as sordid as confessing to The Sheep, that actually I quite like Cliff Richard and think the man is a Legend.
No. My confession is a little more dirty than that.
I am now sitting in front of my computer, supposedly finishing my Rainforests to Deserts presentation, in time for the England match tonight.
However, I am now wearing a new England shirt.
"Not so bad" You say.
Well, it has G. Neville on the back and his number, yes somehow STF convinced me to join the G. Neville fan club (currently 4 members, including us two) and get a England shirt with his name on the back.
He was also trying to convince me to wear it to the pub on Saturday, I nearly agreed, then realised what he was saying.
I'm sorry, I shall go and seek therapy immediately

1 comment:

Flash said...

So's there's me thinking what could possibly be WORSE than thinking Cliff's a legend, but Charby, come to your senses girl! Nev snr may be a very good defender & even the best right back England have had in many a year but he's just utterly dislikeable in every way ( & he's a scummer!). Shame on you!