Saturday, November 27, 2004

So anyway.
Ta to Flash and Cheryl for attempting to cheer me up, its ok, Apart from feeling slightly stupid for getting excited over nothing I'll live, I'm a tough chick.
So here for Flash is my special report from Derby's only Strip Club Eden.
To be fair, I guess if you were a bloke it'd be cool, but I was the most over dressed girl in there, felt like I was wearing a bin liner from head to foot.
I'd never been to a strip club before so didnt know what to expect, but it was just dull.
I was there about an hour and just saw two girls dance, and I have to admit, what they can do with a pole is pretty impressive.
But the girls just looked bored while they danced, and none of them were very attractive, so I just sat there, while the guys leered and drank my lemonade. (still recovering from yesterday).
They did offer to pay for me to have a lapdance but I declined politely.
What a day huh?
Not only that, but we got whooped, 4-0! almost glad I didnt make it home.

1 comment:

Watski said...

You should come into Mansfield with me. We don't have strip clubs, but it's better than Derby.